Friday, April 11, 2014

Reflektor-Arcade Fire

Share it Please
 
Top-Zara
Anorak-Old
Jeans-Levi's
Studded Booties-Jeffrey Campbell for Free People

Hey guys, happy Friday!
It's been a busy week but I managed to squeeze out a new outfit post for you all!
I've been cleaning out my closet and found this top and jacket that I haven't worn much before!
This outfit is so effortless yet chic!

I got this jacket actually a few years back and it's been sitting in the back of my closet...
I'm so happy that it still fits and it's so versatile!  I can't believe I've been letting it sit in the back of my closet for so long!

The top I got from Zara in Hong Kong when they were having a sale.
It's actually a size too big for me, but it looks alright when it's tucked in~

What's your favorite outfit for busy days?

Leave me a comment!
Wing :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment